Turtle Beach's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Headset Line Widely Available by October 25th
The Year's Most Advanced Headset Line, Engineered and Designed Specifically for The Year's Most Anticipated Game, Is Shipping Now to All Major Retail Partners
Elmsford, N.Y., October 21, 2011 - Turtle Beach, pioneers and market-leaders of the gaming headset category, announce that its line of exclusively licensed, limited edition Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 Ear Force headsets, developed in conjunction with Activision, are shipping now and will be available at retail on or before October 25, 2011.
The limited edition line was custom-optimized to deliver enhanced experiences for the year's most anticipated entertainment launch. Among the many features, these new premium headsets will be distinguished by unique sets of audio presets designed specifically by the audio teams at developers Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer Games in order to provide the ultimate immersion into the cinematic world of Modern Warfare 3.
The headsets will work with all games and be available with compatibility across Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC and Mac platforms; with multiple feature sets, special packages with bonus content, and price points to ensure that no player is left behind. More details can be found at: www.turtlebeach.com/mw3
Set to strike worldwide on November 8th, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is the year's most anticipated release. Published by Activision and developed by Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer games, the title is the newest installment in the record-setting, blockbuster Call of Duty series, which has broken entertainment opening launch records two-years running.
Turtle Beach's limited edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Ear Force headsets will be available at all major retailers where video games and game accessories are sold.
- Max Payne 3 Official Trailer #2
- NEW QUANTUM CONUNDRUM INFO AND ASSETS FROM THE FLUFFY DIMENSION
- MAJESCO ENTERTAINMENT LAUNCHES ZUMBA FITNESS RUSH NATIONWIDE, EXCLUSIVELY ON KINECT FOR XBOX 360
- Get Ready to Lick the Competition with Girl Fight, Coming Soon to Xbox LIVE Arcade
- SUIT UP AS PHINEAS, FERB AND CREW FOR ALL-NEW ADVENTURES IN DISNEY UNIVERSE
- Kinect Nat Geo TV - Xbox 360
- Turtle Beach Number One Third Party Console Gaming Accessory Brand for 2011
- SoundCloud Partners With Capcom On Street Fighter X Tekken Remix Battle
- Double Fine Day of Overdelivery - Xbox LIVE Arcade
- Seamus Blackley's Innovative Leisure to Debut at 2012 D.I.C.E. Summit
- Top 10 Xbox 360 Games That Dominated Xbox Live In 2011
- Microsoft Patent Reveals New Xbox 720 Information
- Xbox 360 Hackers Had A Field Day With Gears Of War 3
- Dead Island Review
- New Year's Gaming Flashback, Imagining A Kinect Fantavision
- Batman : Arkham City Review
- Will Star Wars The Old Republic Release On The Xbox 360
- Xbox 360 2012 Preview, 3 Big Games Coming Next Year
- Microsoft Brings Xbox 360 Kinectimals To iPhone, iPad
- Top 5 Xbox 360 Kinect Games For Christmas 2011
- Amazon 19 Days of Deals - Day 2: Action Games Day
- Some Xbox 360 Black Friday Deals
- Kinect Hackers, Here's How To Get Yourselves $20,000
- Most Common Xbox 360 Hardware Problems and Tips
- Got Fifty Bucks - What Could That Get You in Video Game Goodies
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Costume DLC Revealed
- Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Cosplay Warrior Costume and Skills Pack Now Available
- Get $100 off Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect at GameStop.com
- Xbox Wireless Bluetooth Headset is a Winner!
- Turtle Beach's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Headset Line Widely Available by October 25th