Top 10 Reasons Why Xbox 360's Project Natal Will Beat Waggle Control
So every console has their own motion control system now. Nintendo has the Wii-mote. Sony is coming out with their ice cream cone controller. And Microsoft has Project Natal -- a full-body 3D motion capture, facial recognition, and voice recognition system.
It's obvious who's leading in innovation. The Wii-mote is so 2006. Core gamers need cutting edge technology. Not something that Grandma uses on her Wii bowling nights. And Sony? They're working on a motion controller, too? Didn't they do that already? Oh yea, wait -- it's called the Sixaxis and look where it is now.
Let's be frank, it's ridiculous to compare the three systems when two of them haven't even seen the light of day. It's even more ridiculous to claim Microsoft's Project Natal has got them all beat, based solely on E3 demonstrations and previews. But it's downright outrageous to present a "Top Ten List Why Project Natal Will Beat Waggle Control."
So here goes:
No Wii-mote means no hand strap. We're free. Free as a bird. Fly birdie, fly... oops.
If you're anything like Transformers' star and well-known Wii-hater Shia LaBeouf, a broken hand + waggle control = automatic fail. For your own protection, do what Shia does -- "Ask them if they have a Wii. If they say yes, get the f*** out of there."
Girls love playing it. Nerds love watching.
Jimmy Fallon says, "What? Go with waggle and forget about wearing matching red jumpsuits? The hell I will. I'm not crazy."
As part of Gov. Schwarzenegger's last ditch effort to combat child obesity, he will mandate teachers confiscate all contraband juice boxes and require PE classes teach one full hour of intense (simulated) physical sports activity. Oh snap! You just got served, Dance Dance Revolution.
I am the interface!
I am the controller!
Peter Molyneux's "Milo" will revolutionize the way 30-year old guys meet 10-year old boys.
Unlike Sony and their upcoming motion sensing system, with Natal and Milo Microsoft can safely avoid any pink-ball-on-a-stick jokes and skip straight to the "child predator simulator" references.
Annnnnddddd... the top reason why Xbox 360's Project Natal will beat waggle control:
C'mon, waving your hands and feet in the air is so much cooler than jerking your waggle stick around.
- Max Payne 3 Official Trailer #2
- NEW QUANTUM CONUNDRUM INFO AND ASSETS FROM THE FLUFFY DIMENSION
- MAJESCO ENTERTAINMENT LAUNCHES ZUMBA FITNESS RUSH NATIONWIDE, EXCLUSIVELY ON KINECT FOR XBOX 360
- Get Ready to Lick the Competition with Girl Fight, Coming Soon to Xbox LIVE Arcade
- SUIT UP AS PHINEAS, FERB AND CREW FOR ALL-NEW ADVENTURES IN DISNEY UNIVERSE
- Kinect Nat Geo TV - Xbox 360
- Turtle Beach Number One Third Party Console Gaming Accessory Brand for 2011
- SoundCloud Partners With Capcom On Street Fighter X Tekken Remix Battle
- Double Fine Day of Overdelivery - Xbox LIVE Arcade
- Seamus Blackley's Innovative Leisure to Debut at 2012 D.I.C.E. Summit
- Top 10 Xbox 360 Games That Dominated Xbox Live In 2011
- Microsoft Patent Reveals New Xbox 720 Information
- Xbox 360 Hackers Had A Field Day With Gears Of War 3
- Dead Island Review
- New Year's Gaming Flashback, Imagining A Kinect Fantavision
- Batman : Arkham City Review
- Will Star Wars The Old Republic Release On The Xbox 360
- Xbox 360 2012 Preview, 3 Big Games Coming Next Year
- Microsoft Brings Xbox 360 Kinectimals To iPhone, iPad
- Top 5 Xbox 360 Kinect Games For Christmas 2011
- Amazon 19 Days of Deals - Day 2: Action Games Day
- Some Xbox 360 Black Friday Deals
- Kinect Hackers, Here's How To Get Yourselves $20,000
- Most Common Xbox 360 Hardware Problems and Tips
- Got Fifty Bucks - What Could That Get You in Video Game Goodies
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Costume DLC Revealed
- Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Cosplay Warrior Costume and Skills Pack Now Available
- Get $100 off Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect at GameStop.com
- Xbox Wireless Bluetooth Headset is a Winner!
- Turtle Beach's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Headset Line Widely Available by October 25th