RADICAL ENTERTAINMENT UNVEILS PROTOTYPE 2'S RADNET EDITION CONTENT
Pre-Order PROTOTYPE 2 to Secure Your Free RADNET Access to Over 55 Pieces of Additional Content!
Radical Entertainment once again ramps up the studio's signature over-the-top mayhem with the announcement of PROTOTYPE 2's RADNET Edition content. Planned to launch on 24th April, 2012 from Activision Publishing, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Blizzard, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI), a limited number of the launch quantities of PROTOTYPE 2 on PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system and Xbox® 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, will contain free access to RADNET via a one-time use code that gives fans 55 free pieces of additional content delivered for seven weeks following the game's launch. This weekly scheduled content will include in-game Events, Challenges, Avatar Items, Dynamic Themes and Behind-the-Scenes videos, as well as bonus Mutations for PROTOTYPE2's main campaign. Fans that participate in ALL of RADNET's weekly challenges and events will unlock the ultimate shape-shifting reward...to be revealed in March 2012. PROTOTYPE 2's RADNET Edition content will only be available for free while supplies last. For more information on RADNET, please visit www.radical.ca/radnet and check out the trailer at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er9XTcft2Mc.
"Radical Entertainment has always focused on bringing long lasting fun to its fans, and PROTOTYPE 2's RADNET content is our way of rewarding the game's most loyal supporters - the early adopters, the one's who will replay it over and over again," said Ken Rosman, Studio Head, Radical Entertainment. "We think this is great because we're giving our fans hours of additional gameplay outside PROTOTYPE 2's main narrative, and cool rewards - all delivered weekly following the game's launch!"
The sequel to Radical Entertainment's best-selling open-world action game of 2009, PROTOTYPE 2 takes the unsurpassed carnage of the original PROTOTYPE and continues the experience of becoming the ultimate shape-shifting weapon. As the game's all-new infected protagonist, Sgt. James Heller, players will cut a bloody swathe through the wastelands of post-viral New York Zero with unparalleled locomotion, building up a vast genetic arsenal of deadly, biological weapons and abilities as they hunt, kill and consume their way toward the ultimate goal - to kill...Alex...Mercer!
To find out more about PROTOTYPE 2, follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/radical_ent and check out www.prototypegame.com for the latest trailers, screenshots, special promotions and more! And for the truly dedicated, go to www.facebook.com/prototype and join the PROTOTYPE Army - a community of over 380,000 (and growing) fans that receive constant updates from the team at Radical, and early sneak peeks at new information and assets.
PROTOTYPE 2 is currently in development for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC.
About Radical Entertainment
In September 2011, Radical Entertainment celebrated its 20th anniversary in the business of creating hit video games, including 2009's multi-million-unit-selling PROTOTYPE, The Simpsons Hit & Run, The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction, Scarface: The World Is Yours and more. We treat our properties with the reverence they deserve and gamers demand, and the commitment to our partners and fans continues to set us apart. Our Vancouver-based studio allows Radical Entertainment to bring the talent, tools and technology together to create entertainment that captures the world's imagination. Owned by Activision Publishing, Inc, Radical is continually ranked as one of the best places to work in B.C, according to BC Business magazine and Watson Wyatt. In 2006-2008 MediaCorp Canada ranked Radical as a Top 100 Canadian Employer, Top 10 Canadian Employer for Young People, and Top 20 B.C. Employer. For more information, please visit www.radical.ca.
- Max Payne 3 Official Trailer #2
- NEW QUANTUM CONUNDRUM INFO AND ASSETS FROM THE FLUFFY DIMENSION
- MAJESCO ENTERTAINMENT LAUNCHES ZUMBA FITNESS RUSH NATIONWIDE, EXCLUSIVELY ON KINECT FOR XBOX 360
- Get Ready to Lick the Competition with Girl Fight, Coming Soon to Xbox LIVE Arcade
- SUIT UP AS PHINEAS, FERB AND CREW FOR ALL-NEW ADVENTURES IN DISNEY UNIVERSE
- Kinect Nat Geo TV - Xbox 360
- Turtle Beach Number One Third Party Console Gaming Accessory Brand for 2011
- SoundCloud Partners With Capcom On Street Fighter X Tekken Remix Battle
- Double Fine Day of Overdelivery - Xbox LIVE Arcade
- Seamus Blackley's Innovative Leisure to Debut at 2012 D.I.C.E. Summit
- Top 10 Xbox 360 Games That Dominated Xbox Live In 2011
- Microsoft Patent Reveals New Xbox 720 Information
- Xbox 360 Hackers Had A Field Day With Gears Of War 3
- Dead Island Review
- New Year's Gaming Flashback, Imagining A Kinect Fantavision
- Batman : Arkham City Review
- Will Star Wars The Old Republic Release On The Xbox 360
- Xbox 360 2012 Preview, 3 Big Games Coming Next Year
- Microsoft Brings Xbox 360 Kinectimals To iPhone, iPad
- Top 5 Xbox 360 Kinect Games For Christmas 2011
- Amazon 19 Days of Deals - Day 2: Action Games Day
- Some Xbox 360 Black Friday Deals
- Kinect Hackers, Here's How To Get Yourselves $20,000
- Most Common Xbox 360 Hardware Problems and Tips
- Got Fifty Bucks - What Could That Get You in Video Game Goodies
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Costume DLC Revealed
- Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Cosplay Warrior Costume and Skills Pack Now Available
- Get $100 off Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect at GameStop.com
- Xbox Wireless Bluetooth Headset is a Winner!
- Turtle Beach's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Headset Line Widely Available by October 25th