Pro Pinball offers to reward backers regardless of kickstarter outcome
The Pro Pinball ® Kickstarter hope to attract more backers with a no lose offer!
With a mere 2 days on the clock Silverball Studio promises to reward backers regardless of the final outcome of the campaign
Oxfordshire, UK. October 2nd 2012. Silverball Studios today announced that with only 2 days until the conclusion of the Kickstarter campaign; for the no-compromise revival and rebuilding of the legendary Pro Pinball ® series, they are going to make sure the loyal fans and backers of the project so far still get a reward for getting behind the project, even if the Kickstarter is not a success.
The studio will still look to produce the series even if the Kickstarter fails to reach a positive conclusion; as the fans have convinced them that the games are wanted. The project to revive and remaster the hugely popular games will still go ahead with a revised time frame, although the studio are still hopeful the money can be raised. " When we launched this campaign about a month ago we had 0 backers. We now have over 1000 backers whom on average have pledged a category beating $113 each! Thank you, each and every one of you! Regardless of the outcome of this Kickstarter we are determined to bring Pro Pinball back. If we don't hit the target itwill take us longer to do than we would've liked and have a few less bells and whistles. But the bottom line is over 1000 of you want more Pro Pinball and so do we!" Said Adrian Barritt, CEO of Silverball Studios
The studio have made the unprecedented move to still offer many of the rewards to those who have backed the project, even if the project doesn't hit its Kickstarter goal.
"As a thank you to those who have pledged and supported us, and in the event Pro Pinball does go ahead without Kickstarter, we pledge, to all of our backers, that many of the fantastic rewards on offer will still come your way!" Added Barritt.
In the event the campaign is unsuccessful through Kickstarter and the Pro Pinball series is still Revived or Remastered, the studio will still honour ALL the following rewards in the tiers for those who have backed it so far:
· Wall Papers
· Thanks on the Webpage
· Digital Manuals
· Digital Soundtracks
· VIP Forum Access
· Glass Off Mode
· Beta Access
· Thanks in the Games
· Custom Dot-Matrix Sequences
· Initials in High Score tables
· Special thanks on the Playfields
This unparalleled move by the studio will be the first time a Kickstarter project has offered so many of the rewards to backers, regardless of success. The studio hope that move will demonstrate the gratitude it has for the current backers and also to boost pledges as people really do have everything to gain; if the project is successful backers will get all the rewards in their chosen tier and the project will come to life - making 5 new games, if it is not then they still get many of the rewards for FREE.
The campaign, if fully funded, will see the development team create a brand new ultimate Pro Pinball ® table, designed by the legendary Pat Lawlor as well as fully re-creating from scratchthe four original Pro Pinball ® tables for various platforms, including PC, Mac, iOS, Android, PS3, PSVita and XBLA, to name but a few.
To visit the Kickstarter page to pledge your support and share, please visit: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1790321238/pro-pinball-revived-and-remastered
To help us share the news on Facebook or Twitter please go: www.facebook.com/propinball and
- More mayhem awaits as Borderlands 2 fans go head-to-head to conquer Mount Jackmore
- RAW - Realms of Ancient War: the Cooperative mode on video!
- OF ORCS AND MEN: ARKAIL AND STYX CONTINUE THEIR QUEST IN SCREENSHOTS!
- Czech Game Developers Arrested For Espionage
- MAGE CAGE COMES TO THE XBOX LIVE INDIE GAMES MARKETPLACE FOR HECTIC PLATFORM FIGHTING
- Oozi: Earth Adventure Ep. 4 released on Xbox 360!
- Miner Wars 2081 - close to beta, last chance to get your sectors into official campaign!
- 343 Industries Unveils "Halo 4" Multiplayer Details and "A Hero Awakens" ViDoc
- Halfbrick announces 8-Bit Cartridge DLC for Fruit Ninja Kinect
- AKAI KATANA NOW AVAILABLE ON XBOX LIVE GAMES ON DEMAND
- Resident Evil 6 Preview
- NFL Blitz Xbox 360 Xbox Live Arcade Review
- Top Hacks For Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 On Xbox 360
- Max Payne 3: Research/Behind-the-Scenes in São Paulo, Brazil - Weapon-Wielding Gangsters and Special Police Commandos
- UNLEASH YOUR RAGE WITH THE DEMO OF ASURA'S WRATH
- Tebow Time, Madden NFL '12 Predicts Patriots, Broncos Playoff Matchup
- Top 10 Xbox 360 Games That Dominated Xbox Live In 2011
- Microsoft Patent Reveals New Xbox 720 Information
- Xbox 360 Hackers Had A Field Day With Gears Of War 3
- Dead Island Review
- Nyko and Yo Gabba Gabba! Team Up For CES 2012 Show Floor Debut - Xbox
- Amazon 19 Days of Deals - Day 2: Action Games Day
- Some Xbox 360 Black Friday Deals
- Kinect Hackers, Here's How To Get Yourselves $20,000
- Most Common Xbox 360 Hardware Problems and Tips
- Got Fifty Bucks - What Could That Get You in Video Game Goodies
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Costume DLC Revealed
- Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Cosplay Warrior Costume and Skills Pack Now Available
- Get $100 off Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect at GameStop.com
- Xbox Wireless Bluetooth Headset is a Winner!