NEW QUANTUM CONUNDRUM INFO AND ASSETS FROM THE FLUFFY DIMENSION
Huge Showing for Quantum Conundrum at GDC 2012 With Fresh HANDS-ON Demo and Reveal of New Dimension
We're really excited today to be sending you an update on one of this year's most anticipated games - Quantum Conundrum from Square Enix and Airtight Games. If you've somehow let the game slip from your mind, this is the first-person-puzzler from Kim Swift, co-creator of Portal; more info can be found to freshen your memory at the game's official site: http://www.quantumconundrum.com/
We've been pretty quiet on the game since last Fall's unveiling, but that's about to change in a BIG way. As you may have heard, we will have a new, hands-on demo (first hands-on!) of Quantum Conundrum available during GDC - hit me up if you'd like to book an appointment to try it out or to see any of Square Enix's other great games.
ABOUT THE FLUFFY DIMENSION
Players in Quantum Conundrum will be given access to five unique dimensions via the Inter-Dimensional Shift Device (IDS), an invention created by their Uncle, the brilliant, eccentric inventor, Professor Fitz Quadwrangle. Those five dimensions include Normal, Fluffy, Slow-Mo, Reverse Time, and an unannounced dimension that will be revealed during GDC 2012. With their Uncle mysteriously vanished, players must use the IDS to help them solve puzzles by controlling the world around them through the switching of dimensions. Only by altering the laws of physics and time itself can players move from room to room in their Uncle's vast and weirdly complex manor home.
The Fluffy Dimension is the first alternate reality the player will gain access to in Quantum Conundrum. Fluffy's effects on the world might be all pink, soft and cute but players will quickly discover that the function of the dimension just might be the hard line between successfully solving a puzzle and restarting the level.
When players engage the Fluffy Dimension, everything in the world instantly turns pink, plush and light - like a world gone the way of cuddly and adorable cottonballs! While cute, there is also a practical use for all of this rampant fluffiness - heavy objects instantly become significantly lighter. Players can now move, carry and throw previously heavy objects - like metal safes - in order to build ramps and ladders, hit switches, or even get those objects airborne for bizarrely intricate reasons. The Fluffy Dimension, in conjunction with the other alternate realities, will help players solve puzzles and continue their search for their missing Uncle through his vast manor home.
- Max Payne 3 Official Trailer #2
- NEW QUANTUM CONUNDRUM INFO AND ASSETS FROM THE FLUFFY DIMENSION
- MAJESCO ENTERTAINMENT LAUNCHES ZUMBA FITNESS RUSH NATIONWIDE, EXCLUSIVELY ON KINECT FOR XBOX 360
- Get Ready to Lick the Competition with Girl Fight, Coming Soon to Xbox LIVE Arcade
- SUIT UP AS PHINEAS, FERB AND CREW FOR ALL-NEW ADVENTURES IN DISNEY UNIVERSE
- Kinect Nat Geo TV - Xbox 360
- Turtle Beach Number One Third Party Console Gaming Accessory Brand for 2011
- SoundCloud Partners With Capcom On Street Fighter X Tekken Remix Battle
- Double Fine Day of Overdelivery - Xbox LIVE Arcade
- Seamus Blackley's Innovative Leisure to Debut at 2012 D.I.C.E. Summit
- Top 10 Xbox 360 Games That Dominated Xbox Live In 2011
- Microsoft Patent Reveals New Xbox 720 Information
- Xbox 360 Hackers Had A Field Day With Gears Of War 3
- Dead Island Review
- New Year's Gaming Flashback, Imagining A Kinect Fantavision
- Batman : Arkham City Review
- Will Star Wars The Old Republic Release On The Xbox 360
- Xbox 360 2012 Preview, 3 Big Games Coming Next Year
- Microsoft Brings Xbox 360 Kinectimals To iPhone, iPad
- Top 5 Xbox 360 Kinect Games For Christmas 2011
- Amazon 19 Days of Deals - Day 2: Action Games Day
- Some Xbox 360 Black Friday Deals
- Kinect Hackers, Here's How To Get Yourselves $20,000
- Most Common Xbox 360 Hardware Problems and Tips
- Got Fifty Bucks - What Could That Get You in Video Game Goodies
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Costume DLC Revealed
- Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Cosplay Warrior Costume and Skills Pack Now Available
- Get $100 off Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect at GameStop.com
- Xbox Wireless Bluetooth Headset is a Winner!
- Turtle Beach's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Headset Line Widely Available by October 25th