New Images from Omerta - City of Gangsters
Omerta - A rule or code that prohibits speaking or divulging information about certain activities, especially the activities of a criminal organisation.
Kalypso Media UK is pleased to unveil new images from their upcoming criminal-empire building game: Omerta - City of Gangsters. These new screens feature some of the buildings that are core to the empire-building component of gameplay; as players, in the role of a gangster, must build, buy, steal or rent these locations in order to install their illicit (and sometimes legit) businesses in them. Omerta - City of Gangsters is set for release on the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and Windows PC in early 2013.
Omerta - City of Gangsters is a simulation game with tactical turn-based combat. Taking the role of a fresh-off-the-boat immigrant, with dreams of the big life, the player will work his way up the criminal hierarchy of 1920's Atlantic City, New Jersey. Starting with small jobs, his character recruits a gang and expands his empire by taking territory from other gangsters. Eventually he establishes his own crime syndicate and becomes the de facto ruler of Atlantic City.
The player strategically manages his business and his minions in a real-time format, slowly but steadily increasing his influence over the city. The player sends his henchmen out on missions ranging from assassinating an informant, to raiding a warehouse, springing a friend from prison, robbing a bank or attacking a rival gang's hideout. Nobody is above the law in Atlantic City, so it always helps to have a little cash handy to bribe a policeman or pay off a politician.
The turn-based combat in Omerta - City of Gangsters focuses on the tactical command of "The Boss" and his henchmen. Cover and stealth are essential parts of any shootout in the game. Finding the best vantage point to gun down an enemy, while taking cover from a hailstorm of bullets, can be just as satisfying as sneaking quietly behind a foe and taking him down.
For more information about Omerta - City of Gangsters, please visit http://www.cityofgangsters.com or https://www.facebook.com/OmertaCityOfGangsters
- Czech Game Developers Arrested For Espionage
- MAGE CAGE COMES TO THE XBOX LIVE INDIE GAMES MARKETPLACE FOR HECTIC PLATFORM FIGHTING
- Oozi: Earth Adventure Ep. 4 released on Xbox 360!
- Miner Wars 2081 - close to beta, last chance to get your sectors into official campaign!
- 343 Industries Unveils "Halo 4" Multiplayer Details and "A Hero Awakens" ViDoc
- Halfbrick announces 8-Bit Cartridge DLC for Fruit Ninja Kinect
- AKAI KATANA NOW AVAILABLE ON XBOX LIVE GAMES ON DEMAND
- Max Payne 3: FREE Disorganized Crime Pack - Out Now
- Worms Collection Wriggles into Retail Autumn 2012
- Guardians of Middle-Earth - BTS Seeing Is Believing Video
- Resident Evil 6 Preview
- NFL Blitz Xbox 360 Xbox Live Arcade Review
- Top Hacks For Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 On Xbox 360
- Max Payne 3: Research/Behind-the-Scenes in São Paulo, Brazil - Weapon-Wielding Gangsters and Special Police Commandos
- UNLEASH YOUR RAGE WITH THE DEMO OF ASURA'S WRATH
- Tebow Time, Madden NFL '12 Predicts Patriots, Broncos Playoff Matchup
- Top 10 Xbox 360 Games That Dominated Xbox Live In 2011
- Microsoft Patent Reveals New Xbox 720 Information
- Xbox 360 Hackers Had A Field Day With Gears Of War 3
- Dead Island Review
- Nyko and Yo Gabba Gabba! Team Up For CES 2012 Show Floor Debut - Xbox
- Amazon 19 Days of Deals - Day 2: Action Games Day
- Some Xbox 360 Black Friday Deals
- Kinect Hackers, Here's How To Get Yourselves $20,000
- Most Common Xbox 360 Hardware Problems and Tips
- Got Fifty Bucks - What Could That Get You in Video Game Goodies
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Costume DLC Revealed
- Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Cosplay Warrior Costume and Skills Pack Now Available
- Get $100 off Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect at GameStop.com
- Xbox Wireless Bluetooth Headset is a Winner!