Miner Wars 2081 - close to beta, last chance to get your sectors into official campaign!
Miner Wars 2081 is just a few weeks from BETA.
Solar System in Miner Wars 2081 has billions of procedurally generated sectors, but only a sector built by a human is deep enough to offer interesting game play experience.
BETA is knocking on the doors and we have only few weeks to decide which user-created sector makes it into the official campaign.
This is your last chance to get sectors you have created to the official story campaign. At this moment we have 216 user created sectors. Not all of them will make it into the official campaign, but if we want to populate the universe, we are going to need MORE - more sectors, richer sectors, deeper sectors.
How to get your sector into the campaign?
- Open in-game editor in Miner Wars 2081 (you need to own a copy of MW 2081 to use in-game editor)
- Build your sector with asteroids, space stations, space ships - design it as if it was a real-life construction. All details have to make sense.
- Add enemy spawn points and waypoints
- Choose factions of stations, enemies and friends
- Post screenshot, your username, sector coordinates or name to http://www.minerwars.com/ForumTopic.aspx?id=2668 - so we can find it and integrate to official game
- Hint: use lights! Lights have 80% impact on the final result. Lights, lights, lights.
Why should you do this?
- Miner Wars 2081 will become your game too
- Your name in credits
- CITY INTERACTIVE REVEALS NEW VIDEO & SCREENSHOTS FOR DOGFIGHT 1942
- Miner Wars 2081 - Speed-building in the In-game Editor
- Mad Catz Ships The Warhead 7.1 Wireless Surround Headset for Xbox 360
- NAMCO BANDAI GAMES AND LEXIS NUMÉRIQUE PARTNER TO DISTRIBUTE "RED JOHNSON'S CHRONICLES -- ONE AGAINST ALL" ON XBOX LIVE ARCADE
- Miner Wars 2081 - Official Soundtrack For Purchase
- Mars: War Logs, the science-fiction RPG unveiled in video!
- SQUARE ENIX AND IO INTERACTIVE REVEAL NEW ONLINE MODE FOR HITMAN: ABSOLUTION 'CONTRACTS'
- Skyrim Update Headed To Xbox 360 With New Patch
- Arma 3 and Carrier Command at GamesCom
- Recording software coming to Xbox LIVE Marketplace in September 2012
- Resident Evil 6 Preview
- NFL Blitz Xbox 360 Xbox Live Arcade Review
- Top Hacks For Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 On Xbox 360
- Max Payne 3: Research/Behind-the-Scenes in São Paulo, Brazil - Weapon-Wielding Gangsters and Special Police Commandos
- UNLEASH YOUR RAGE WITH THE DEMO OF ASURA'S WRATH
- Tebow Time, Madden NFL '12 Predicts Patriots, Broncos Playoff Matchup
- Top 10 Xbox 360 Games That Dominated Xbox Live In 2011
- Microsoft Patent Reveals New Xbox 720 Information
- Xbox 360 Hackers Had A Field Day With Gears Of War 3
- Dead Island Review
- Nyko and Yo Gabba Gabba! Team Up For CES 2012 Show Floor Debut - Xbox
- Amazon 19 Days of Deals - Day 2: Action Games Day
- Some Xbox 360 Black Friday Deals
- Kinect Hackers, Here's How To Get Yourselves $20,000
- Most Common Xbox 360 Hardware Problems and Tips
- Got Fifty Bucks - What Could That Get You in Video Game Goodies
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Costume DLC Revealed
- Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Cosplay Warrior Costume and Skills Pack Now Available
- Get $100 off Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect at GameStop.com
- Xbox Wireless Bluetooth Headset is a Winner!