MENTAL'S HORDE RECRUITING AHEAD OF SERIOUS SAM 3: BFE
- JoinMental.com Now Accepting Candidates -
In preparation for the launch of Serious Sam 3: BFE, Mental's Horde (NYSE: MNTL) has announced a plan to fill more than five billion henchmen positions that have opened up since the release of Serious Sam HD. While admitting company morale is low after a decade of defeat at the hands of Serious Sam representatives for the Horde have confirmed that the organization will be redoubling their efforts to take down their longtime nemesis. Interested parties are welcome to sign up at www.joinmental.com.
"We're seeking recruits for every division from Headless Kamikazes and Scrapjacks, to accounting and risk management," said Beth Hughes, HR director for Mental's Horde. "But honestly we'll accept anyone with a high school education and the willingness to have their head surgically removed."
Potential candidates for Mental's Horde can visit JoinMental.com to learn more about what it takes to become part of this unstoppable force:
* The Headless Kamikaze: Screams of Glory - Take a look at one man's journey from regional sales manager to Headless Kamikaze.
* Serious Sam: Kamikaze Attack Demo - Give the upcoming mobile game a spin and see if you have what it takes to bring down Sam.
* Scrapjack Photo App - Place your mug in the head of a Scrapjack to see what you would look like as a grotesquely overweight monster with rocket launcher arms. Fun!
"Our benefit package is outstanding and includes medical, dental and paid time off," added Bath Hughes. "Though we don't offer life insurance policies because, well, you're almost certainly going to die in a hail of gunfire."
- Max Payne 3 Official Trailer #2
- NEW QUANTUM CONUNDRUM INFO AND ASSETS FROM THE FLUFFY DIMENSION
- MAJESCO ENTERTAINMENT LAUNCHES ZUMBA FITNESS RUSH NATIONWIDE, EXCLUSIVELY ON KINECT FOR XBOX 360
- Get Ready to Lick the Competition with Girl Fight, Coming Soon to Xbox LIVE Arcade
- SUIT UP AS PHINEAS, FERB AND CREW FOR ALL-NEW ADVENTURES IN DISNEY UNIVERSE
- Kinect Nat Geo TV - Xbox 360
- Turtle Beach Number One Third Party Console Gaming Accessory Brand for 2011
- SoundCloud Partners With Capcom On Street Fighter X Tekken Remix Battle
- Double Fine Day of Overdelivery - Xbox LIVE Arcade
- Seamus Blackley's Innovative Leisure to Debut at 2012 D.I.C.E. Summit
- Top 10 Xbox 360 Games That Dominated Xbox Live In 2011
- Microsoft Patent Reveals New Xbox 720 Information
- Xbox 360 Hackers Had A Field Day With Gears Of War 3
- Dead Island Review
- New Year's Gaming Flashback, Imagining A Kinect Fantavision
- Batman : Arkham City Review
- Will Star Wars The Old Republic Release On The Xbox 360
- Xbox 360 2012 Preview, 3 Big Games Coming Next Year
- Microsoft Brings Xbox 360 Kinectimals To iPhone, iPad
- Top 5 Xbox 360 Kinect Games For Christmas 2011
- Amazon 19 Days of Deals - Day 2: Action Games Day
- Some Xbox 360 Black Friday Deals
- Kinect Hackers, Here's How To Get Yourselves $20,000
- Most Common Xbox 360 Hardware Problems and Tips
- Got Fifty Bucks - What Could That Get You in Video Game Goodies
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Costume DLC Revealed
- Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Cosplay Warrior Costume and Skills Pack Now Available
- Get $100 off Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect at GameStop.com
- Xbox Wireless Bluetooth Headset is a Winner!
- Turtle Beach's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Headset Line Widely Available by October 25th