DONTNOD ENTERTAINMENT OUTLINES ITS FIRST VIDEO GAME ON CONSOLE
Based in the heart of Paris, French video game newcomer DONTNOD Entertainment is secretly crafting its first original title, a highly confidential production for current generation consoles. Pioneers of video games, technological innovation, literature and legendary comic books, the founders of French studio DONTNOD Entertainment® are making a bold claim: their first title in production will realise the burning ambition of its 70 passionate in-house developers!
Playing the winning imagination card!
Production on the global-scale project has been underway since the creation of the studio in 2008, all to ensure a completely immersive and unique experience. With a scenario created by leading light of French science-fiction, Alain Damasio, and art direction led by the world renowned artist Aleksi Briclot, the title is expected to open up a new realm of possibilities and become a landmark of future game creation on the latest HD platforms. Under the guidance of production, creative and technical directors who have previously worked at Ubisoft, EA and Criterion, the ascendant studio has the odds stacked firmly in its favour.
"Staying faithful to the rules of the genre, our action adventure game will include heart-stopping, original gameplay, with powerful narrative sequences carried by innovative and compelling themes" reveals Jean-Maxime Moris, creative director of the studio and the visionary behind the project.
"The game design is the fundamental backbone of our project. The different development departments are in constant communication to make sure that the artistic vision translates into, facilitates, and fuels the immersion of the player" underlines Aleksi Briclot.
Creative... with feet on the ground
In a risky and competitive environment for independent video game developers, DONTNOD Entertainment® is an exception.
"We understand the risks involved in a big budget production, in so much as many are called but few are chosen. While artistic vision, storytelling and game design are the pillars of our project, above all it's the sum of human talent driven by a shared vision and sound management that will make the difference" concludes Oskar Guilbert, CEO.
On the technology side, the rising star of video games is using 'Fluidz', a real-time fluid simulator already recognised for its innovation, alongside the world renowned video game technology Unreal Engine 3.
- Max Payne 3 Official Trailer #2
- NEW QUANTUM CONUNDRUM INFO AND ASSETS FROM THE FLUFFY DIMENSION
- MAJESCO ENTERTAINMENT LAUNCHES ZUMBA FITNESS RUSH NATIONWIDE, EXCLUSIVELY ON KINECT FOR XBOX 360
- Get Ready to Lick the Competition with Girl Fight, Coming Soon to Xbox LIVE Arcade
- SUIT UP AS PHINEAS, FERB AND CREW FOR ALL-NEW ADVENTURES IN DISNEY UNIVERSE
- Kinect Nat Geo TV - Xbox 360
- Turtle Beach Number One Third Party Console Gaming Accessory Brand for 2011
- SoundCloud Partners With Capcom On Street Fighter X Tekken Remix Battle
- Double Fine Day of Overdelivery - Xbox LIVE Arcade
- Seamus Blackley's Innovative Leisure to Debut at 2012 D.I.C.E. Summit
- Top 10 Xbox 360 Games That Dominated Xbox Live In 2011
- Microsoft Patent Reveals New Xbox 720 Information
- Xbox 360 Hackers Had A Field Day With Gears Of War 3
- Dead Island Review
- New Year's Gaming Flashback, Imagining A Kinect Fantavision
- Batman : Arkham City Review
- Will Star Wars The Old Republic Release On The Xbox 360
- Xbox 360 2012 Preview, 3 Big Games Coming Next Year
- Microsoft Brings Xbox 360 Kinectimals To iPhone, iPad
- Top 5 Xbox 360 Kinect Games For Christmas 2011
- Amazon 19 Days of Deals - Day 2: Action Games Day
- Some Xbox 360 Black Friday Deals
- Kinect Hackers, Here's How To Get Yourselves $20,000
- Most Common Xbox 360 Hardware Problems and Tips
- Got Fifty Bucks - What Could That Get You in Video Game Goodies
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Costume DLC Revealed
- Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Cosplay Warrior Costume and Skills Pack Now Available
- Get $100 off Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect at GameStop.com
- Xbox Wireless Bluetooth Headset is a Winner!
- Turtle Beach's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Headset Line Widely Available by October 25th