Bigpoint goes big at Gamescom to showcase Gameglobe and additional highlights
+ Square Enix and Bigpoint present the innovative Gameglobe in Hall 8, booth C025/B024
+ In the business area, Bigpoint celebrates ten successful years at booth A042 in Hall 4.1
Bigpoint (www.bigpoint.com), one of the world's leading publishers and developers for online games, presents highlights from its portfolio at this year's Gamescom (Cologne/Germany, August 15-19) with over 200 m² of booth space. With presence in both the consumer and business area, Bigpoint will showcase a number of outstanding titles to attendees, partners, media and industry talent at Europe's biggest games event.
The innovative online game Gameglobe will be the focus of the 85 m² consumer booth (Hall 8, C025/B024). Together with Square Enix, Bigpoint will offer visitors the chance to get a hands-on with the game, meet the developers and score an exclusive in-game perk by registering while at Gamescom. The ingenious, free-to-play online game offers players tons of creative possibilities; players can choose to create their own game or simply play the multitude of levels available - all in HD quality, directly in the browser.
In the business area (Hall 4.1, A042), Bigpoint will celebrate ten successful years as an innovator and leader in the online space with its business and media partners. At the 120 m² booth, Bigpoint will showcase its portfolio for 2012/2013, including Gameglobe, upcoming Hollywood IPs like Game of Thrones Seven Kingdoms, Universal Monsters Online and more. New casual hits such as Ice Age Online and FantasyRama broaden the portfolio and join Bigpoint's established highlights like Battlestar Galactica Online, DarkOrbit, Drakensang Online, Farmerama, Pirate Storm and Seafight.
Bigpoint will also be present in the Gamescom career area to meet promising talent at booth E60 in Hall 10 to discuss career opportunities in the games industry.
- JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE RETURNS FOR DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
- SEGA Announces the Return of Sonic Adventure 2 for Xbox LIVE Arcade and PlayStation Network
- Ice Age: Continental Drift Hits Retail Stores Today
- FortressCraft; The best-selling indie game on xbox live gets a fix, or 2?
- London Games Festival 2012: Devs and Journos to swap jobs in 48 hour hack
- Steel Battalion Heavy Armor Launch Trailer!
- Rockstar Games Announces Max Payne 3 Local Justice Pack Now Available
- Activision Blizzard And Tencent Announce Long-Term Strategic Relationship To Bring Call of Duty Online To China
- Playdead Announces the Launch of the LIMBO Special Edition
- Jeremy McGrath's Offroad is Available Now on Xbox LIVE Arcade
- NFL Blitz Xbox 360 Xbox Live Arcade Review
- Top Hacks For Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 On Xbox 360
- Max Payne 3: Research/Behind-the-Scenes in São Paulo, Brazil - Weapon-Wielding Gangsters and Special Police Commandos
- UNLEASH YOUR RAGE WITH THE DEMO OF ASURA'S WRATH
- Tebow Time, Madden NFL '12 Predicts Patriots, Broncos Playoff Matchup
- Top 10 Xbox 360 Games That Dominated Xbox Live In 2011
- Microsoft Patent Reveals New Xbox 720 Information
- Xbox 360 Hackers Had A Field Day With Gears Of War 3
- Dead Island Review
- New Year's Gaming Flashback, Imagining A Kinect Fantavision
- Nyko and Yo Gabba Gabba! Team Up For CES 2012 Show Floor Debut - Xbox
- Amazon 19 Days of Deals - Day 2: Action Games Day
- Some Xbox 360 Black Friday Deals
- Kinect Hackers, Here's How To Get Yourselves $20,000
- Most Common Xbox 360 Hardware Problems and Tips
- Got Fifty Bucks - What Could That Get You in Video Game Goodies
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Costume DLC Revealed
- Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Cosplay Warrior Costume and Skills Pack Now Available
- Get $100 off Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect at GameStop.com
- Xbox Wireless Bluetooth Headset is a Winner!