Are You a BF 1943 Noob? Check this Handy Guide
There is nothing more annoying than playing a multiplayer online game with a bunch of n00bs. There you are, decked out in your battlefield camo, ready to capture the enemy base with your trusty combat knife clenched between your teeth. Leaping over a pile of sandbags, you expertly headshot one guard, while silently stabbing a second one to death just as they spawn in. Crouching in the shadows, you await the countdown indicating that you've captured the base - and turned the tide of victory in your teams favor. But what's that noise? A slow rumbling in the ground alerts you to the presence of enemy armor, no doubt piloted by one of the guards you just bayonetted moments ago. The tank trundles into the village, its turret rotating in search of a target. No probs, you think to yourself, one of my teammates has a bazooka and they should be coming along any second now, right?
Wrong. Battlefield 1943 is full of n00bs, and your ass just got wasted. Even worse, the person reading this article could themselves be a n00b, and not even realize it. Do yourself a favor, soldier and consult this handy dandy guide on how to identify and avoid being a n00b. Your country is depending on you.
Ten Common Noob Mistakes in Battlefield 1943:
10. Rather than assist your teammates on land, you would rather camp the planes on your team's carrier.
9. The first thing you do when you spawn is run out the door of your bunker, as far away from cover as possible. Because we all know that enemies can only see you if you can see them.
8. You stand around shooting at planes with your grenade launcher.
7. You regularly make use of fixed machine gun emplacements. Because spamming bullets to give away your location is what they're for, right?
6. You think to yourself, "if a bazooka could do that to a tank, imagine what it could do to an enemy soldier."
5. You wait patiently by the air raid bunker for it to respawn, to make sure that a more experienced player doesn't get to it first.
4. You think a worthwhile target for an airstrike is that lone tank hanging out by the rear enemy base.
3. You wish the game had more maps, because you've already mastered the four that were included.
2. You shoot your machine gun in frustration at teammates as they fly away, leaving you to camp longer on the carrier.
1. When you do finally manage to secure an airplane, you expertly ditch your bombs in the ocean and then crash it into a group of trees. Luckily, you bailed before exploding, so you're still alive! Time to go find a fixed machine gun and start spraying...
Camping the air raid bunker and leveling empty villages, all in a hard day's work for a BF 1943 n00b.
- Max Payne 3 Official Trailer #2
- NEW QUANTUM CONUNDRUM INFO AND ASSETS FROM THE FLUFFY DIMENSION
- MAJESCO ENTERTAINMENT LAUNCHES ZUMBA FITNESS RUSH NATIONWIDE, EXCLUSIVELY ON KINECT FOR XBOX 360
- Get Ready to Lick the Competition with Girl Fight, Coming Soon to Xbox LIVE Arcade
- SUIT UP AS PHINEAS, FERB AND CREW FOR ALL-NEW ADVENTURES IN DISNEY UNIVERSE
- Kinect Nat Geo TV - Xbox 360
- Turtle Beach Number One Third Party Console Gaming Accessory Brand for 2011
- SoundCloud Partners With Capcom On Street Fighter X Tekken Remix Battle
- Double Fine Day of Overdelivery - Xbox LIVE Arcade
- Seamus Blackley's Innovative Leisure to Debut at 2012 D.I.C.E. Summit
- Top 10 Xbox 360 Games That Dominated Xbox Live In 2011
- Microsoft Patent Reveals New Xbox 720 Information
- Xbox 360 Hackers Had A Field Day With Gears Of War 3
- Dead Island Review
- New Year's Gaming Flashback, Imagining A Kinect Fantavision
- Batman : Arkham City Review
- Will Star Wars The Old Republic Release On The Xbox 360
- Xbox 360 2012 Preview, 3 Big Games Coming Next Year
- Microsoft Brings Xbox 360 Kinectimals To iPhone, iPad
- Top 5 Xbox 360 Kinect Games For Christmas 2011
- Amazon 19 Days of Deals - Day 2: Action Games Day
- Some Xbox 360 Black Friday Deals
- Kinect Hackers, Here's How To Get Yourselves $20,000
- Most Common Xbox 360 Hardware Problems and Tips
- Got Fifty Bucks - What Could That Get You in Video Game Goodies
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Costume DLC Revealed
- Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Cosplay Warrior Costume and Skills Pack Now Available
- Get $100 off Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect at GameStop.com
- Xbox Wireless Bluetooth Headset is a Winner!
- Turtle Beach's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Headset Line Widely Available by October 25th