Activision Unveils GoldenEye 007: Reloaded for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360
Legendary James Bond Adventure Returns With New Gameplay Modes, Increased Multiplayer Options and Full PlayStation®Move Compatibility
The world's most famous secret agent is back! Activision Publishing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) today declassified the existence of GoldenEye 007: Reloaded, which will make its grand debut on the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Xbox 360® for the first time ever. Built on a brand new engine that delivers striking visuals, blistering fast gameplay and the ability to play using the PlayStation®Move with Sharp Shooter peripheral, GoldenEye 007: Reloaded is the complete James Bond experience shooter-fans have been waiting for and will launch in stores later this fall.
"We are beyond ecstatic to debut GoldenEye 007: Reloaded to the millions of fans who have been clamoring for it to arrive on Sony and Microsoft home consoles," said David Oxford, Executive Vice President at Activision Publishing. "And now with full PlayStation Move functionality, 007 fans all around the world can play the game in full HD in more ways than ever before."
"Promising to be one of the most immersive and interactive Bond games to date, this is an outstanding opportunity for PlayStation fans to experience one of the most iconic and action-packed shooters in an all new way with PlayStation Move and the Sharp Shooter peripheral," said Rob Dyer, Senior Vice President, Sony Computer Entertainment of America. "By bringing together GoldenEye 007: Reloaded, and PlayStation Move's Sharp Shooter, we are continuing to expand the new world of motion-based entertainment appealing for hardcore fans and only possible on PlayStation."
GoldenEye 007: Reloaded is a contemporary James Bond experience featuring HD visuals and realistic environments running at 60-frames per second, akin to today's elite action games. Additional to the legendary story campaign, the game introduces the brand new 'Mi6 Ops Missions' -- new, distinct levels separate from the campaign that span the varied environments from the story and challenge players to complete different Assault, Elimination, Stealth and Defense objectives. GoldenEye 007: Reloaded also takes multiplayer to new heights, maintaining and improving its renowned four-player split-screen action and adding full, adrenaline-pumping 16-player online matches with more maps, weapons, characters and game modes than ever before.
GoldenEye 007: Reloaded will arrive in stores this fall and is being developed by Eurocom under license from EON Productions Ltd and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. (MGM). For more information and to receive exclusive updates about the game, visit www.facebook.com/GoldenEyeGame or www.goldeneyegame.com.
- Max Payne 3 Official Trailer #2
- NEW QUANTUM CONUNDRUM INFO AND ASSETS FROM THE FLUFFY DIMENSION
- MAJESCO ENTERTAINMENT LAUNCHES ZUMBA FITNESS RUSH NATIONWIDE, EXCLUSIVELY ON KINECT FOR XBOX 360
- Get Ready to Lick the Competition with Girl Fight, Coming Soon to Xbox LIVE Arcade
- SUIT UP AS PHINEAS, FERB AND CREW FOR ALL-NEW ADVENTURES IN DISNEY UNIVERSE
- Kinect Nat Geo TV - Xbox 360
- Turtle Beach Number One Third Party Console Gaming Accessory Brand for 2011
- SoundCloud Partners With Capcom On Street Fighter X Tekken Remix Battle
- Double Fine Day of Overdelivery - Xbox LIVE Arcade
- Seamus Blackley's Innovative Leisure to Debut at 2012 D.I.C.E. Summit
- Top 10 Xbox 360 Games That Dominated Xbox Live In 2011
- Microsoft Patent Reveals New Xbox 720 Information
- Xbox 360 Hackers Had A Field Day With Gears Of War 3
- Dead Island Review
- New Year's Gaming Flashback, Imagining A Kinect Fantavision
- Batman : Arkham City Review
- Will Star Wars The Old Republic Release On The Xbox 360
- Xbox 360 2012 Preview, 3 Big Games Coming Next Year
- Microsoft Brings Xbox 360 Kinectimals To iPhone, iPad
- Top 5 Xbox 360 Kinect Games For Christmas 2011
- Amazon 19 Days of Deals - Day 2: Action Games Day
- Some Xbox 360 Black Friday Deals
- Kinect Hackers, Here's How To Get Yourselves $20,000
- Most Common Xbox 360 Hardware Problems and Tips
- Got Fifty Bucks - What Could That Get You in Video Game Goodies
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Costume DLC Revealed
- Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Cosplay Warrior Costume and Skills Pack Now Available
- Get $100 off Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect at GameStop.com
- Xbox Wireless Bluetooth Headset is a Winner!
- Turtle Beach's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Headset Line Widely Available by October 25th