UFC Undisputed 3 Review
We have not seen a lot of good kick boxing games but UFC Undisputed franchise is the one which really got my attention. Last two versions of UFC Undisputed did a great job in everything graphics, presentation, combat mechanics and the games were quite successful, filled with huge amount of licensed fighters. While the overall game was really good still there were few issues with the title such as the combat controls were far complicated which caused the overall experience a bit shabby. Developers look into the matter, took their time and overhauled the combat controls and released the third entry into the UFC Undisputed franchise as UFC Undisputed 3.
UFC Undispted 3 feels much more polished and profound game than its predecessors. With a lot of tweaks and new feature UFC Undisputed sure offers a lot in little package, tons of new modes have been put in which makes it much better mixed martial arts game than any other. Modes like Title Mode, Title Defense and Ultimate Fights along with several other new modes and features such as Pride mode and the division of Bantamweight and Featherweight add new dimension and depth to the game. And career feels a lot more linear this time around. Apart from the blatant tweaks there few small features which are of great importance in delivering a satisfying experience such as "finishing the fight" by beating your opponent till the referee pulls you off for a TKO, other things include ring entrances and few new submissions. UFC Undisputed 3 feels a lot more smooth and deep fighter than its last two versions.
Starting the game for the first time you are faced with the option to choose between Amateur and Pro grappling controls which shows the adaptability of the game. Selecting the Pro controls will lead you to the controls that previously on the franchise while for the newcomers Amateur controls are much easier and simpler to get along with, pushing the thumbstick up and down to perform major and minor transitions. This is something that is really appreciated by both the newcomers and core fan base as developers took notice of the issues in the previous sequels and addressed it in UFC Undisputed 3.
The thing stands off in this iteration is simply the presentation. With absolute profundity and awesome features the game really gives the feel of now-defunct Pride league. Everything from wacky announcers and hot techno entry of the fighters to the list of Pride superstars feels so stupendous.
Some of the biggest overhauls can be seen in the game's submission system. There is an octagon gauge on the side of the screen and in order to tap your opponent out or submit them you need to keep your line with that of your opponent's. The gauge varies depending on the fighter's skill level and as your fighter gets fatigued the gauge degrades. This new submission system feels a lot better and innate. Submitting your opponent still requires skills and performing it accurately offers a feeling of satisfaction.
- Max Payne 3 Official Trailer #2
- NEW QUANTUM CONUNDRUM INFO AND ASSETS FROM THE FLUFFY DIMENSION
- MAJESCO ENTERTAINMENT LAUNCHES ZUMBA FITNESS RUSH NATIONWIDE, EXCLUSIVELY ON KINECT FOR XBOX 360
- Get Ready to Lick the Competition with Girl Fight, Coming Soon to Xbox LIVE Arcade
- SUIT UP AS PHINEAS, FERB AND CREW FOR ALL-NEW ADVENTURES IN DISNEY UNIVERSE
- Kinect Nat Geo TV - Xbox 360
- Turtle Beach Number One Third Party Console Gaming Accessory Brand for 2011
- SoundCloud Partners With Capcom On Street Fighter X Tekken Remix Battle
- Double Fine Day of Overdelivery - Xbox LIVE Arcade
- Seamus Blackley's Innovative Leisure to Debut at 2012 D.I.C.E. Summit
- Top 10 Xbox 360 Games That Dominated Xbox Live In 2011
- Microsoft Patent Reveals New Xbox 720 Information
- Xbox 360 Hackers Had A Field Day With Gears Of War 3
- Dead Island Review
- New Year's Gaming Flashback, Imagining A Kinect Fantavision
- Batman : Arkham City Review
- Will Star Wars The Old Republic Release On The Xbox 360
- Xbox 360 2012 Preview, 3 Big Games Coming Next Year
- Microsoft Brings Xbox 360 Kinectimals To iPhone, iPad
- Top 5 Xbox 360 Kinect Games For Christmas 2011
- Amazon 19 Days of Deals - Day 2: Action Games Day
- Some Xbox 360 Black Friday Deals
- Kinect Hackers, Here's How To Get Yourselves $20,000
- Most Common Xbox 360 Hardware Problems and Tips
- Got Fifty Bucks - What Could That Get You in Video Game Goodies
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Costume DLC Revealed
- Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Cosplay Warrior Costume and Skills Pack Now Available
- Get $100 off Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect at GameStop.com
- Xbox Wireless Bluetooth Headset is a Winner!
- Turtle Beach's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Headset Line Widely Available by October 25th